KCI Kansas City sells U.S. Marshals assets such as luxury vehicles, collector cars, commercial trucks and trailers, boats and motorcycles. KCI Kansas City’s U.S. Marshals auctions are open to the general public.
Public must register with KCI Kansas City by 12:00 pm the day before the sale. Registration form is located below or by contacting KCI Kansas City at 816.502.3318. Email completed registration forms to Jordan Mitchell at email@example.com. Registration forms can also be faxed to ATTN: DEALER REGISTRATION at 816.801.8565.
To view vehicles online, public must register with Edge Simulcast.
1. Bid in person at the auction.
2. Bid online during the live auction.
or with Edge Pipeline
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All U.S. Marshals vehicles are sold “As-Is”.
2. Accepted forms of payment: cash, cashier’s check, or personal check accompanied with a letter of credit from your bank.
3. Purchased vehicles must be removed from KCI Kansas City’s premises within 24 hours; Auction not responsible for vehicles left on premises.
4. Public must be registered by 12:00 pm the day before the sale.
For more details regarding the U.S Marshals Auctions, contact our Sales Hotline at 816.502.3318.