America’s Auto Auction Kansas City’s “Buyer Protection Plan” (BPP) is a tool that we provide to help make your bidding and buying time more productive. Fundamentally, all of the representations made in the course of offering a vehicle for sale at AAAKC are made by and are the responsibility of the seller. The responsibility for confirming those representations in a timely manner (see the “General Policies” – Arbitration) falls with the buyer
The “BPP” allows you, the buyer to hire us to carry out those confirmation responsibilities and if necessary, to begin the process of arbitration in the event of a discrepancy. The “BPP” additionally provides you with the assurance that, in the event of problem that is not detected in the inspection of the vehicle, you will have our support and participation in resolving that problem
https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/quantitative-thesis-questions/10/ biological determinism go to site transition words for examples essay allegra-d sold in canada how to write a long book review watch vita thesis psycho essay introduction essays for ielts task 2 https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/can-crestor-cause-low-blood-sugar/11/ enter site source does pfizer manufacture viagra in turkey enter site 9 essays buddhist 12 steps recovery https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/project-management-coursework-help/25/ get link cialis inghilterra para que se usa sildenafil 50 mg nexium hypoglycemia watch source site the story of an hour point of view essay the canterville ghost essay https://sanctuaryforest.org/prompts/ohio-state-university-thesis-and-dissertation/19/ essay writer website enter here propecia can stop baldness how do i delete email off my iphone cover letter receptionist HOW IT WORKS
1. When signing for your purchase at the auction block, request a “BPP” from the cashier. Online buyers will receive a phone call from AAAKC staff after each vehicle purchase, and will be asked whether or not they would like a BPP on qualifying units;
2. Check with our front office staff before you leave the auction on sale day to receive the status of your BPP inspection;
3. When the vehicle arrives at your dealership, perform a standard safety & service inspection;
4. If a defect or required repair surfaces in a system or component that is specifically covered by the auction’s Policy within the required BPP time (either 7 or 14 days) we will reimburse you for the repair, repair the vehicle, or cancel the sale.
1. Only “Green Light” vehicles are eligible;
2. AAAKC must receive notice of any problems by close of business either 7 or 14 business days following the sale, depending upon the program option purchased. Sale Day is Day #1. The vehicle must be delivered at the buyer’s expense to AAAKC for repairs;
3. Verification of diagnosis and repair estimates will be provided by AAAKC, or at a shop selected by AAAKC. The Auction, at its discretion, will cancel the sale or repair the vehicle;
4. Vehicles that have been damaged or misused after leaving the auction premises or have 100 or more additional miles on the odometer from the time of purchase are disqualified from Buyer Protection Plan eligibility;
5. If a defect or required repair surfaces in a system or component that is specifically covered by the auction’s Policy within the required BPP time (either 7 or 14 days) we will reimburse you for the repair, repair the vehicle, or cancel the sale;
6. Any compensation, price adjustment or repairs made under the Buyer Protection Plan are subject to AAAKC’s General Policies and may change from time to time without notice;
7. Buyer Protection Plan Coverage applies to the initial wholesale auction vehicle purchase and is not transferable to any other wholesale or retail transactions;
*It is the responsibility of each customer to thoroughly review and be familiar with AAAKC’s General Policies. General Policies are available at www.kciaa.com and identify all covered systems and additional information. AAAKC Policies are consistent and primarily follow National Auto Auction Association guidelines (exceptions are noted).